Re: [orca-list] copying files

No need to rely on virtual anything. You have a friend in the "man"
command. And, "man" output is even fully accessible.

man cp

will teach you all about cp. It's fundamental knowledge, so I heartily
encourage learning a bit about cp, and especially about man.

TIP: Try using the -a argument to cp to preserve file dates, and
permissions, and such.

Janina

Al Sten-Clanton writes:
I'm virtually certain *.txt works and that I've used it.  Hope I'm write.
(guide dog wags tail in similar hope)

Al