Re: [orca-list] copying files

Hey, if you're not afraid of a terminal, try this, you'l have to do this for every file unless somebody corrects me if you can do multiple files this way, but....and again correct me if I'm wrong here but try

sudo cp <document name> /dev/sdx /home/<name>/Documents

Where sdx is the USB stick, usualy sdb, and <name> is your username....so, f.ex.

sudo cp test.txt /dev/sdb /home/alice/Documents

If I'm wrong in any way....which I probably am, but if I am correct that and such. It should hopefully work fine though.

Also, for the list view, fairly sure you need to actualy hit enter on a foldder before pasting into it to tell the system you're in that folder else it just assumes you're in the directory above it. Example, I select /home/videos and do the right arrow and paste a video in. On my system it sends it to the home folder because I told my system I'm in that folder. I didn't specificaly tel it I'm in the Videos folder.manager/system/etc you're using but it should in theory work on most things.