Re: [orca-list] Different app centre in Ubuntu Mate

I am not an Ubuntu user, but why not use the apt command, fully accessible in mate-terminal?

For instance to search for packages I think that you can just type in mate-terminal:
apt search ...

To actually do administrative tasks like installing pacakages, you probably will need to type sudo first.

To know more, just type:
man apt

Didier