[orca-list] Accessible instalation in Fedora

Hello all,
I'd really like to use Fedora, so I've been looking for information.
I've found something in official documentation:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html-single/Accessibility_Guide/index.html
After reading, it wasn't clear for me if Fedora can be installed in a
accessible way. No keystrokes to enable Orca are mentioned.
So I ask you:
1. How can I enable Orca during the instalation process?
2. Is the Fedora standard interface the best for accessible purposes?
For certain time, I've been using Ubuntu Mate. I really like Mate
because of the lateral menu. By means of a program list, it's much
easier to access the favourite applications.
I thank you for any help.
--
Luciano de Souza