Re: [orca-list] Eclipse 2018.9R preferences window is not accessible

How do I do this? This is a release downloaded this morning.

On 11/28/18 10:03 AM, Eric Williams via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

On 11/28/18 9:55 AM, Andy Borka via orca-list wrote:
Hi,

Using Orca master, Ubuntu 18.04, Eclipse 2018.9R.

The preferences window in Eclipse 2018.9R is not usable by Orca/.

1. Download Eclipse 2018.9R from www.eclipse.org/downloads. Don't forget to download the package version, not the installer.

2. Unpack the .gtk.tgz file to a location of personal preference (~/) for my test.

3. In the resulting eclipse folder, run the eclipse executable file.

4. When the workspace launcher displays, accept the default folder, check the box for use as default, then press OK.

5. Press TAB to the "go to workbench link" and press ENTER on it.

6. Press ALT+W, then arrow to preferences. Press ENTER on it.

Actual Result: Orca fails to read the window.

Expected result: Orca allows me to interact with the preferences window.

Please try a 4.10 build, there was an accessibility fix in there that I believe will resolve this issue.

Thanks