[orca-list] Is there any way, other than flat review, to access Firefox's toolbar?

Lots of extensions drop icons there. I've been using ChromeOS extensively of late, and it has a hotkey to jump to the toolbar, at which point all the extension icons are tabbable. Does Firefox have anything similar? I've scoured the menus and haven't found anything, and flat review is still hit-or-miss for me even with the latest stable Firefox.

Thanks.