[orca-list] Verbosity in the Mate Menu

Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu Mate 18.10 with the traditional panel layout selected
in Mate Tweek, containing the 3 column menu.
Using Orca Master, I hear a lot of unnecessary announcements when
going through sub-menus.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Press alt+f1 to go into the menus. Orca should say "Applications menu".
2. Press the left arrow to go to the "system" menu.
3. Press down arrow until you hear preferences menu, then press right
arrow to open it.
4. At this point Orca will say "Hardware menu".
5. Press down arrow. Orca now says "Internet and Network menu,
preferences menu, internet and network menu."
Instead, the expected result is that Orca will just say "Internet and
Network menu" without repeating the menu above it.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any input you
may have on this. If this can be fixed, do you think there would be a
tradeoff in performance? The reason I ask is that lately, Orca Master
has been getting really fast and responsive and I really like the
direction it's heading in terms of responsiveness.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare