[orca-list] No braille after installing Ubuntu 18.04

Hi all,I recently installed Ubuntu 18.04. When I start up, it seems brltty finds the braille device. When I.m
logged in, I can start Orca by pressing Alt+F2 and typing “orca”. Then I have speech but no braille. I use a
Baum VarioConnect. I tryed to uncomment the baum driver in /etc/brltty.conf but with no effect.

Does anybody know what’s the problem or how to solve this?

Thanks,
Kristof