[orca-list] Open Suse install can this be done without sited help?

Good afternoon all,

I am writing this message about installing opensuse Lin ux.  I like to experiment with new linux distress to
see how they work and what not.  Any how, I am wondering if anyone using orca has been able to install open
Suse  linux without sited help.  I got the image to boot, but there is nothing in the manual that discusses
accessibility in the installer.  Is there a way to get speech during the install?  Thanks.

Matthew