[orca-list] how to force Speech-dispatcher to support Libao on Arch Linux

I Am very sad, that I do not know, how to setup Archlinux on Termux on Android device, so Speech-dispatcher will support libao audio output method like in Debian Stable. Because default Pulseaudio support is perfect for standard IBM/PC desktop or laptops, when user want to communicate with Pulseaudio which run on Termux session, it is really not usable. If nobody knows how to configure Arch Linux or Speech-dispatcher, I will be forced to migrate back to Debian stable.
Sure, I know about /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf
And I have changed pulse method to libao and I have also removed # and SPACE simbol on Thecorresponding line. I have very positive experience with Libao. When running Speech-dispatcher on AN chroot environment by using Termux. I have also setting up Speech-dispatcher to create The smallest log. AndI have also configured it to run on The background and not auto disconnect after 5 seconds.
Thank you very much for yours help.