Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 13:29:49
From: matthew dyer via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Open Suse install can this be done without sited help?

Good afternoon all,

I am writing this message about installing opensuse Lin ux.  I like to experiment with new linux distress
to see how they work and what not.  Any how, I am wondering if anyone using orca has been able to install
open Suse  linux without sited help.  I got the image to boot, but there is nothing in the manual that
discusses accessibility in the installer.  Is there a way to get speech during the install?  Thanks.

Matthew