Re: [orca-list] orca crashing randomly?

Hi,

I do not use Mint but I think you have to check in Settings > Universal Access if the screen reader is set to on.

Milton

Op 24-05-18 om 02:35 schreef norman:
Hello all.

Recently i've started a new job where the operating system of choice is mint. The desktop gui is mate. So far i've been able to figure out most things but i do have one issue. If the screen reader falls behind or gets lost it just says screen reader off and turns off. To relaunch it i have to run the orca command.

Anyone have any ideas where to look what the issue might be or what i can do to figure it out?

The mint version is 18.03 i think but not sure of the mate or orca version.

Thanks.