Re: [orca-list] best desktop environment for orca?

Le 19/05/2018 à 07:17, Dave Hunt a écrit :
The Mate 1.20 desktop may be totally accessible, but Ubuntu Mate 18.04 is not.  In my experience, Mate
Tweak Tool and Software Boutique are not at all accessible.

I don't know about the Software Boutique, but this patch:
https://github.com/ubuntu-mate/mate-tweak/pull/47/commits/ab2c21314c6471212dcd3a29c056cb2edb2bce29
cf. https://github.com/ubuntu-mate/mate-tweak/pull/47
makes Mate Tweak accessible, checked here.

It is not yet applied upstream at time of writing, though,

Didier
Slint distribution http://slint.fr