Re: [orca-list] best desktop environment for orca?

I prefer Gnome myself. When I compared Mate, Unity and Gnome, I found Gnome to be the most accessible. That was a while ago, so things may have changed since then, but I've had no reason to entertain the thought of changing desktops. I also notice no sluggishness with Gnome, but I'm running on a pretty new machine with pretty good specs, so accessibility and functionality is my primary factor.