Re: [orca-list] Changing Mate system colors

Hi,

Le 18/05/2018 à 04:41, Andy Borka a écrit :
How do you accessibly change element colors in Mate? For example, title bars, desktop background, borders,
search boxes, main menu items, etc? I have no sight and depend completely on Orca for screen presentation.
I managed to change the colors of terminal, but am stuck with everything else.

Use mate-appearances-properties (labeled Appearance in the System menu)

The UI has 4 tabs: Theme, Background, Fonts, and Interface.
"Themes "show of themes as titles icons.
In this Tab Customize brings up a new window for the highlighted theme with 4 tabs: controls, Window Border,
Icons, Pointer.
Each of these tabs presents a list of visual items
Each item is illustrated with an image and corresponding  title.

"Background" shows a preview of the background as an icon and you can set for each the style and the colors.

Greetings,

Didier
Slint distribution http://slint.fr