Re: [orca-list] Editing video

I know some folks were using handbrake a while back, but have not tried it
myself, i.e. they may have been getting sighted elp where it should not be
strictly needed, but do not remember any complaints. Downloading it now to see
just what all it can do.
I'm installing lives as well to take a look, never heard of it till reading
this thread.
Of course if you don't mind doing a bit of typing you can do a lot with
ffmpeg, and once you learn opts and syntax for things you do you might be able
to script or maybe even write a couple of aliases or shell functions to cut
down on the memorization and typing. It is the backend for a lot of the
transcoders and converters found in popular distros' repos.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Peter Vágner via orca-list wrote:
Tue, May 15, 2018 at 02:25:12PM +0000

   Hello,

   A few years ago I have used avidemux to do some simple video cutting,
   trimming and reencoding of video files. If this is enough for your task
   you might be able to do the same.
   Also I believe you will be able to use some filters such as resize if you
   know what you are doing.
   Of course for filters that include color correction and different video
   effects you will need a sighted help no matter what editing tool you will
   end up using.

   Today I've just taken a look at pitivi. Although it has a lot of keyboard
   focusable controls, labelled controls and keyboard shorcuts I think its
   track selection is not accessible with orca so it will be limited too much
   for us.
   Still I plan to reads its help to possibly discover more.

   Greetings

   Peter

   D**a May 15, 2018 1:13:32 AM UTC pou****vate** sonfire11 gmail com
   nap**sal:

     Hi,

     I have some video projects to finish. Is there an app that lets me edit
     videos with Orca?