Re: [orca-list] Source code editor

Note that emacspeak and speechd-el take very different approaches to emacs. emacspeak wants to make all kinds
of custom things that are specific to emacspeak and may not translate well at all to other people or
instances of emacs. Speechd-el just lets emacs be emacs with the addition of spoken feedback.