Re: [orca-list] Source code editor

I recommend emacs that can be made accessible with speechd-el.

I'm using emacs but I've never check how to configure auto completion. You should ask the speedd-el user list to get more details.

Emacs is not the easiest editor to learn but when you know how it works it's more productive. I personally find it more efficient than eclipse for my needs.

The program Geany in its lastest version should be accessible but I've never tried it.

Best regards,
Alex.