[orca-list] careful about user-settings.conf with multiple versions

Just a word so others might avoid the day I've just had.
I've been trying to set up multiple versions of orca on my ubuntu
16.04 laptop, the supplied 3.18.2 and master from the repo.
After a fun digression learning about meson and ninja so I could build
the atk and at-spi stack I got Head from master to compile. Running it
produced no sound but also clobbered the settings for my 3.18.2. turns
out Head overwrote (or perhaps created) user-settings.conf in
~/.local/share/orca.
I got factory default settings (presumably what Head defaults to) but
worse than this couldn't run orca -s --replace to fix them, it
produced a KeyError. Moving user-settings.conf out of the way has
resolved the problem.
I'm still getting a PyGIWarning for the Atspi import but it seems to
be doing no harm.
As a matter of interest is there still a way to run 3.18.2 and master
on the same machine? I was managing this with my old fedora 22 setup.
Hope the warning is useful and thanks for any advice on multiple
installs
regards
Peter

--