[orca-list] Website slowing down Firefox/Orca, works in Chromium

Every page on this website
https://figgers.com/
seems to run very slowly using Firefox with Orca. Nothing special needed to slow it down. Everything from the home page to account management runs slowly and any navigation is laggy and unresponsive. Disabling styling from the Firefox view menu seems to fix it, but that makes every page look different. I tried loading the site into Midori, and it also seems a bit unresponsive. However, loading the same website into Chromium using Chromevox runs much more quickly, and I have no problem at all with responsiveness of site navigation. Thanks much for any help or suggestions that could make this site work better in Firefox.
Imetumwa kutoka simu yangu