Re: [orca-list] aria-label on links not read by Orca

So, when testing a page or reading code, I am expecting an SR user to only get the aria-label (this way when
it's done wrong I can ding the HTML writers by showing them users may be missing actual link text-- a lot of
devs seem to still think aria-label is *additive* to the link text instead of replacing it. The aria-label
name-hammer of doom. I also once ran into an instance of actual HTML tags inside the aria-label, so got a lot
of "greater" and "lesser" reading out).
The not being able to spell aria-label and aria-labelledby stuff is also something that causes issue-- we see
it even in buffered SRs. We use this fact to warn devs not to put whole damn books inside these, or have
whatever aria-labelledby is also available nearby as plain text (the latter got popular in education to hook
up long paragraphs of instructions to form controls, ug).

I wish developers didn't mess up aria-label so much :(

_mallory