Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it with Orca, it is very slow.

Le 27/03/2018 à 17:40, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I'm not aware of a bug already open about it. Please file one. Thanks!

I would like to do that but I don't understand what this event means. I found this documentation: https://developer.gnome.org/atk/stable/AtkObject.html#AtkObject--accessible-name What does it mean? Is there other documentation where it could be better explained?

Best regards,
Alex.