Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it with Orca, it is very slow.

Can you please try the following without running Orca: Launch
Accerciser, set its event monitor to listen for
object:property-change:accessible-name events, and then open the folder
with all those files? Looks to me like Orca is being flooded by AT-SPI2
events. And the name isn't actually changing on all those files.

--joanie