Re: [orca-list] Orca jumps the focus on Thunderbird without user interaction causing user does wrong stuff

Le 27/03/2018 à 14:20, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
The state of this bug is that we seem to be getting new busy events from
Thunderbird's message composition window. These events notify Orca that
page content has started and finished loading and presumably should be
presented to the user and thus (imho) make no sense for a new message
composition window.

Clearly, it makes no sense.

I've hacked around it. But it would be nice if we
weren't getting these events in the first place.

Thanks a lot Joanie :). I've tested on master, it works as expected.

Best regards,
Alex.