Re: [orca-list] Audacity, selecting a part of a track

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

 Many thanks. Does it mean that when I start a selection (via square bracket), I can increase it but without hearing what I am selecting exactly? And given that time bars are not acessible on Linux, how do I have feedback about what I select? Or do you mean I need to do: square bracket, shift-right, check via space key, then shift right or left or shift-ctrl-arrow keys to shorten selection if needed? How can I have a useful feedback about what I am selecting?

Regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe