[orca-list] Audacity, selecting a part of a track

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

In an old message posted here by a user, I had understood that to select a part of the track, I needed to do:
- listening the track
- shift-a to take the "focus"
- [ and ] to start and stop the selection

Here it does not select anything. The only thing I find is shift-a, [  then pressing shift and arrow keys. But doing this, it is hard do know what it is selected on the fly. Is that the only solution?

Thanks for any idea.

regards,

--
Logo