Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: when opening print dialog, Orca doesn't announce where it is

Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, on lun. 12 mars 2018 09:51:23 -0400, wrote:
As I indicated in my message to Samuel, I've been traveling and haven't
yet installed LO version 6, but I can reproduce it in version 5 so will
assume the bug is the same.

The thing which claims focus for me is the "Number of copies" entry. And
that entry has an index in parent of -1 which suggests a broken
accessible hierarchy.

Mmm.  But I see it being rightfully 1 in accerciser.  Perhaps there is
a race and Orca gets -1 because the dialog box is actually not finished
settling down. (what is particular with this dialog is that libreoffice
forces the initial focus to the "Number of copies" field by hand).  I'll
see if glade's has_focus property can get the same ui behavior without
the erratic accessibility exposure.

Samuel