Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: when opening print dialog, Orca doesn't announce where it is

As I indicated in my message to Samuel, I've been traveling and haven't
yet installed LO version 6, but I can reproduce it in version 5 so will
assume the bug is the same.

The thing which claims focus for me is the "Number of copies" entry. And
that entry has an index in parent of -1 which suggests a broken
accessible hierarchy. And Orca uses this index to filter out things
which it really shouldn't present. So hacking around this bug risks
breaking other things. The correct fix belongs in LibreOffice. Is this
something Hypra can do?

--joanie