[orca-list] [OT] Anyone familiar with GNU Ring?

This is a free software tool for encrypted, private A/V conferencing and text chatting, perhaps file transfer?  Not sure about that.  Anyway, I put it onto my Debian installation, and had no show-stoppers, where accessibility with orca is concerned, but have yet to make or receive a call, or exchange contact info or test messages.  My Ring id:  c6abda74324c27f80ca7f14bd5b1e01f2e9730b2

Anyone want to try it?

-Dave