Re: [orca-list] Orca optimalizations

And on internet sites it can read some things from another tab opened in firefox, not currently used.

And when I'm opening terminal, Window appears faster then Orca say "user@pc$".

Or if folder have more than 100 files, Orca is freezing until files will load somewhere... Do you using Append  method to append files to table or somewhere where is it collected... In net view, not in list view...