[orca-list] problem starting orca

Hi.  I am having a strange problem starting orca which I had to
compile the at-spi2 modules as well as the latest orca master.

I get the following traceback when I try to start orca by doing
export DISPLAY=:0
and then starting orca from the shell
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/orca", line 43, in <module>
      from orca import messages
           File "/usr/lib64/python3.5/site-packages/orca/messages.py",
           line 214
           SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xe2' in file
           /usr/lib64/python3.5/site-packages/orca/messages.py on line
           214, but no encoding declared; see
           http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/ for details

Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to how to fix.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici ccs covici com