Re: [orca-list] Structural navigation in Writer files

Hi Andy.

We're waiting (and waiting and waiting) for LibreOffice developers to
fix some bugs for us so that I can enable full structural navigation for
Writer. In the meantime, only table navigation is supported. You should
be able to find what keys should work by using Orca's help command to
get a list of application shortcuts.

--joanie