Re: [orca-list] chattiness when accessing the menu bar in eclipse

Hey José.

A full debug.out would be helpful. Thanks!
--joanie

On 06/30/2018 07:44 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.

To reproduce you can try the following steps:

1. Launch eclipse and choose a work space.

2. After the eclipse has been started, press the f10 key.

3. Press the left or right key.

Expected result:

Orca should  announce the name of the next or previous menu.

Received result:

Orca announces the name of the menu, the name of the workspace, the name
of the open class if any, and the line in which the cursor is positioned.

The same happens if I press the down key until find a menu with sub-menus.

I can capture and send a debug if necessary.

Thanks.

--
Assinatura Informal José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21
98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar