[orca-list] Accessibility in QT dialogs with orca 3.28

Hello all,
I installed Ubuntu 18.04 this week and I am really so happy with
Orca’s capabilities. It’s really much better than orca 3.12, the
version I used up to now.
But, among the new features, would it support QT dialogs? In previous
version, I remember that QT support is rising, but I don’t know how it
is nowadays.
Having installed SMPlayer, a QT based application, I observed Orca
could read anything. Even though the complete accessibility was not
expected, I am really surprising with complete lack of accessibility.
I found libatspi2.0-0 among the installed packages. I supposed this is
the responsible to QT accessibility. So I ask:
1.      In ubuntu 18.04, using orca 3.28, is it possible to access QT dialogs?
2.      If the answer is “yes”, what should I do?
Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza