Re: [orca-list] Orca only read with arrow right in Firefox

That issue should already be fixed in Orca master. Can you please try
that? Thanks!
--joanie

On 06/25/2018 12:32 PM, Milton wrote:
Hi Alex,

I use Orca 3.28.03 and Firefox 60.02.

Do I have to enable e10s (multi-processes) myself? If yes, how to do so?

The steps I did:

1. Start firefox and go to:

https://www.showdowntilburg.nl/aanmeld/

2. Press h twice to land on the second header, Orca says:
'

      Showdown vereniging ASSV Amsterdam: 4'

3. Press Arrow Down and Orca says: "Document Web".

4. Press Arrow Down once more and Orca says: 'Empty".

Expected result:

Orca should read the name of a person.

Note: if in step 4 in stead of Arrow Down I then use Shift+Arrow-Down
Orca speaks the name of the person.