[orca-list] Orca only read with arrow right in Firefox

Hi all,

I use Ubuntu 18.04, Orca 3.28.03 and Firefox. On this page:

https://www.showdowntilburg.nl/aanmeld/

which has a number of headers I navigate with h from header to header.

Under each header there a couple of names of persons. Orca do not read those names when using arrow down and arrow up. Orca says Document Web.

When I use arrow right Orca speaks the characters correctly. Also with selecting text with Shift+arrow down or End Orca speaks the names correctly.

Do I miss something in Orca or Firefox settings?

Thanks in advance.

Milton

Others who use Windows with Firefox and I