Re: [orca-list] Somewhere off topic, but adding a login sound with Debian and mate

Interesting Lee, I don't see an overview so I should details section. I'll look in the control center, to see what I can find. But like I said, I had to install The Gnome system tools package to find users & groups. I'll look with Flat review and see what I find.