[orca-list] Somewhere off topic, but adding a login sound with Debian and mate

Hello all, so I haven't Debian on this machine, I'm assuming it's the same if not very similar, with Ubuntu, because when I Google mate / Debian adding a login sound, most all of the information that comes up, is either cinnamon, or Ubuntu, nothing really to do with Debian. And there is no checkbox or anything under startup applications, to add a login sound. So I'm wondering, how would I go about it exactly. There is no desktop login / log out ogg files under / USR / share slash sounds / mate.