[orca-list] Question about Mate Tweak Utility

I’m told that a while back, there was a post on this list which showed how to edit an xml file which thereby made Mate Tweak Utility become accessible with Orca. I’ve looked through the list archives, but cannot seem to locate sed message. Usually, I can find things pretty easily, but this is proving to be a bit of a chore.

Has anyone got those specific instructions on how to do this? This is Mate running on Ubuntu 18.04, if that helps.

Chris.