Re: [orca-list] On Github, orca doesn't follow anchor

Samuel Thibault (2018/06/14 10:46 +0200):
In practice, AIUI, as a workaround, after using cursor routing you could
press right arrow once to make orca update the braille output.

Nope that does not work for me.

Is it perhaps because I am not in the right mode?

Becuase it's as if my cursor routing key is not taken into acocunt at
all. When I press the right arrow key after having pressed the routing
key, it brings me to the space between the item and the L of L1.

Shérab.

PS: will be AFK till after lunch.