Re: [orca-list] On Github, orca doesn't follow anchor

Shérab, le jeu. 14 juin 2018 10:32:49 +0200, a ecrit:
Thanks. I think it's indeed important, because, if I understand things
correctly, if the anchor would be the second link on the line, say, then
it would not be selected by default and Enter would not follow that
link. Am I correct here?

Enter follows the link under the current caret position. So as long as
the caret is at the beginning of the line, enter will take the first
link, yes. Moving the caret with e.g. arrows to the second link would
make enter use that second link.

Of course, we'd prefer to make cursor routing just work :)

Samuel