Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 18.04 and system clock

In Windows 10, I have it set to automatically set date/time and timezone.

On 06/01/2018 02:31 AM, Petr Řehák wrote:
Hi,

I have been using local time in Linux with success, mainly because I do need
to have local time for a bootloader where it checks and performs certain
actions based on the current time (it has no way of understanding various
timezones). The registry key below, however, works in Windows equally well
if you don't have any special requirements like me:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation]
      "RealTimeIsUniversal"=dword:00000001
; If the above appears to have no effect, and a 64-bit variant of Windows is
being used, using a QWORD value instead of a DWORD value may resolve the
issue.

Please note that I am running Windows 10 x64 and the dword value does the
trick.

Best regards,

Petr Řehák