[orca-list] ot mailing list for Linux visually impaired users

Hi all,

is some general mailing list for visually impaired Linux users, where we can ask all questions about popular apps, etc? There was Sonar gnu/linux mailing list, but it looks like, it is closed. We have mailing list in Czech republic, called a-fs (accessible free software). This list can use everyone. So if you want, you can register here:

https://groups.io/g/a-fs

Mailing list description is in Czech language, but the translation is:

Accessible free software - all about free software's accessibility.

You can of course write emails in English.

Thanks,

Pavel