[orca-list] Orca + Wireless Headphones? Audio forces through internal speaker. :(

Hi everyone,

Hope there's some active and knowledgeable users on this list.
Quickly, went blind about 20 months, and am running the latest version
of Linux Mint MATE.  Orca is awesome, and thank you very much to the
developers, as it's now obviously an important part of my life.

Quick problem though.  I recently picked up a bluetooth keyboard and
headphones, and got the headphones working fine.  All audio is going
through the headphones, except Orca screen reader.  Orca is still
forcing the audio through the internal speaker, hence my other
headphones I have plugged into the laptop.

Since all other audio is going through the wireless headphones, I'm
assuming this must be an Orca issue?  However, there's nothing in the
Orca settings that allows me to choose an audio output device.

Any known fixes or solutions?  Since I'm blind and have no need for
the screen anymore, and work 16 hours/day behind the computer, it
would be awesome to get this working.  Then I can just put my laptop
in a corner somewhere, and wander around where ever with my headphones
on and wireless keyboard and work just fine.

If there is no current fix, I'm a pretty decent developer myself.  Any
tips on where in the Orca code I'd be looking at, and whatever tips /
directions on what I'd be looking to modify would be great.  I can
generally figure out problems as needed one way or another.

Thanks in advance.

Matt