Re: [orca-list] ot mailing list for Linux visually impaired users

Le 26/07/2018 à 11:37, Pavel Vlček via orca-list a écrit :
is some general mailing list for visually impaired Linux users, where we can ask all questions about popular apps, etc? There was Sonar gnu/linux mailing list, but it looks like, it is closed. We have mailing list in Czech republic, called a-fs (accessible free software). This list can use everyone. So if you want, you can register here: