Re: [orca-list] Some crashes and alternatives for Orca 3.28

hi there,
you say you just installed ubuntu mate?
if this is the case,
I would do the folowing.
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade.
you will find a few updates that require installation.
at-spi may be one of them,
but since it is an lts i'm not sure.
I hope this helps,
Majid Hussain

On 20/07/2018, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
What you describe sounds like an AT-SPI2 bug. Did you upgrade AT-SPI2?
--joanie