Re: [orca-list] Serious bug in latest Orca Master and Voxin

Samuel,

Thank you for this information. I apologize that I'm seeing this message of your's so late, but do know, I am monitoring the list still, and I very much appreciate your contribution to this thread.

I've made note of his address, and may contact him if the update doesn't fix that issue as well.

For now though, I think, to be fair, let's take things one step at a time. I don't want to be overdemanding.

Chris.