Re: [orca-list] Serious bug in latest Orca Master and Voxin

OK Samuel. I tried as you instructed, and that didn't fix either issue. Is there anything else you can think of that I could either try, or send the list further?

Thank you very much for trying to help me out with this! I really appreciate your time.

Chris.