[orca-list] Increasing the speech rate of espeak in Orca on Ubuntu

I'm trying to increase the speech rate of eSpeak in Orca on Ubuntu 16.04. I'm running Orca 3.26. I've already got the speech rate in the Orca settings set to 100. I've also modified the values of the rate variables in /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/espeak.conf, such as EspeakMaxRate, which changed the rate of espeak on my log in screen but not in Orca after I log on. I'm sure I'm not looking in the obvious place, but could someone give me a pointer?

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail