[orca-list] Speech-Dispatcher from Git?

I have git installed on my Ubuntu 18.04 machine.

Right now, I'm running the most up to date master of Orca from gitlab.

Getting to my question about Speech-Dispatcher, what are the commands I need in order to install the git version of Speech-Dispatcher? I know some of you are using it, so just curious how to get this up and working. I wanna see if I'll have a better experience with it, given some of the issues I'm having.

Chris.